- Food industry.
- Pharmaceutical industry.
Optimized microencapsulation process of beta-carotene extract by spray drying technique to enable the addition of beta-carotene in hydrophilic systems (food and pharmaceutical preparations) and to provide greater stability during processing and storage.
- Formation of a barrier between the beta-carotene and the external environment, protecting it from humidity, light, oxygen, and preventing the loss of its antioxidant properties.
- Increased efficiency in the microencapsulation process of the extract rich in beta-carotene.
- Protection of beta-carotene’s antioxidant properties.
- Adding value to palm oil agro-industry residues to obtain an input with greater stability and shelf life.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Codevelop | Research with us this technology.
- Incubate | Make this technology the basis of your incubated company.
Thank you for your interest in our research.
For more information, please contact our team and ask your questions through our Citizen Service Center, by clicking here.
Don’t forget to indicate in the message which technology you want to know more about.