- Production of ethanol and bioproducts from the fractionation of sugarcane bagasse (hemicellulose, cellulose and lignin).
A process of pretreatment and fractionation of lignocellulosic biomass by the use of water at high temperatures and pressures, to remove hemicellulose with little degradation of cellulose.
- No use of chemical reagents.
- Low degradation of the macromolecules constituting the biomass.
- Possibility of water reuse.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Codevelop | Research with us this technology.
- Incubate | Make this technology the basis of your incubated company.
Thank you for your interest in our research.
For more information, please contact our team and ask your questions through our Citizen Service Center, by clicking here.
Don’t forget to indicate in the message which technology you want to know more about.