- Production of 2nd generation ethanol or xylonic acid from lignocellulosic biomass.
- Textile and paper industry.
Organosolv process for lignocellulosic biomass fractionation that eliminates the washing step and decreases the precipitation of dissolved/extracted lignin on cellulose fibers.
- Reduction of water and solvent use, energy consumption and investment in equipment.
- Potential to obtain products with high added value, such as phenolic compounds.
- Better use of reactor volume during the organosolv process.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Codevelop | Research with us this technology.
- Incubate | Make this technology the basis of your incubated company.
Thank you for your interest in our research.
For more information, please contact our team and ask your questions through our Citizen Service Center, by clicking here.
Don’t forget to indicate in the message which technology you want to know more about.