- Production of 1st and 2nd generation Ethanol.
- Sugar production (TRS).
- Energy cogeneration.
Genetically modified sugarcane with increased tolerance to high environmental temperatures and prolonged water restriction.
- Sustainability in the expansion of sugarcane plantations to regions with drought stress.
- Increased agricultural productivity of sugarcane.
- Reduction of sugarcane production losses in drought stress environments.
- Decrease of environmental impacts.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Codevelop | Research with us this technology.
- Incubate | Make this technology the basis of your incubated company.
Thank you for your interest in our research.
For more information, please contact our team and ask your questions through our Citizen Service Center, by clicking here.
Don’t forget to indicate in the message which technology you want to know more about.