- Fine chemical industry (natural antioxidants, paints, varnishes, adhesives, agrochemicals, etc.).
- Structural reinforcement of polymers (rubbers and plastics).
>> Click here and see the applications of some of the main phenolic compounds obtained.
Obtaining phenolic compounds from the depolymerization of industrial lignin (e.g. black liquor lignin or organosolv) by catalytic hydrogenation. After being characterized by advanced analytical tools, the compounds are classified according to their commercial importance and obtained by chromatographic separation and purification processes.
- Use of renewable and abundant raw material in nature.
- Lignin depolymerization efficiency above 79%.
- Use of residues and co-products from the paper/cellulose and furniture industries.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Codevelop | Research with us this technology.
- Incubate | Make this technology the basis of your incubated company.
Are you interested in this technology? Fill out the form below
Term of consent
By filling in the fields with the requested information (name and e-mail), you are consenting to the use of your information for the following purposes: promotion of research and technological assets, promotion of events, courses, lectures, webinars, training and contacts for partnership prospecting.
At any time, it is possible to exclude your consent, as well as request access, rectification and removal of your data from our information registration database.
In case of doubts about the treatment of data, it is possible to contact us by request at: https://sistema.ouvidorias.gov.br. or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.