- Biofuel industry.
- Green diesel and biokerosene production from vegetable oils.
A process for producing renewable diesel – green diesel – from palm oil, using nickel-based catalysts. In this process, hydrocarbons similar to those in petroleum diesel are formed through reactions that involve the hydrogenation of oil, which provides the mixture with greater oxidative stability.
- Higher oxidative stability.
- Diesel production from renewable raw material.
- Alternative for the use of palm oil in the fuel chain.
- Possibility of using acid oils in the hydrocarbon production process.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Codevelop | Research with us this technology.
- Incubate | Make this technology the basis of your incubated company.
Thank you for your interest in our research.
For more information, please contact our team and ask your questions through our Citizen Service Center, by clicking here.
Don’t forget to indicate in the message which technology you want to know more about.