- Enzymatic hydrolysis of lignocellulosic biomass.
- Processing sector – agro-industry.
- Chemical and biotechnology industry.
Elite strains of endophytic fungi, isolated from the Brazilian biodiversity, producers of efficient enzyme complexes for hydrolysis of the pre-treated sugarcane bagasse.
- Reduction of the cost of obtaining cellulases.
- Enhancement of the value of native, wild, and non pathogenic fungal species of the Brazilian biodiversity.
- Possibility of use in several industrial branches, such as food and beverage, feed, textile, paper, and cellulose.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Codevelop | Research with us this technology.
- Incubate | Make this technology the basis of your incubated company.
Thank you for your interest in our research.
For more information, please contact our team and ask your questions through our Citizen Service Center, by clicking here.
Don’t forget to indicate in the message which technology you want to know more about.