- Production of cellulosic ethanol and bioproducts.
- Production of glucose with a high degree of purity.
Biocatalyst consisting of immobilized cellulases for hydrolysis of pretreated sugarcane bagasse by organosolv process. The combination with easily hydrolyzable cellulose allows obtaining highly pure glucose and the reuse of enzymes. The immobilized enzyme represents most of the solid recovered at the end of the hydrolysis because almost all the solid substrate added to the reactor is solubilized.
- Possibility to reuse the enzymes for new hydrolysis reactions.
- Reduction of the costs of the process and of the end product.
- Better use of sugarcane bagasse.
- Optimization of processes inserted in the biorefinery context.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Codevelop | Research with us this technology.
- Incubate | Make this technology the basis of your incubated company.
Thank you for your interest in our research.
For more information, please contact our team and ask your questions through our Citizen Service Center, by clicking here.
Don’t forget to indicate in the message which technology you want to know more about.