- Macauba productive chain.
- Processing sector – agro-industry.
- Production of biofuels.
- Production of coproducts for human or animal nutrition.
Process of macauba fruit storage with forced ventilation followed by drying to obtain a higher yield and maintain the quality of the pulp oil.
- Inhibition of biochemical degradation of the fruits.
- Low cost and less energy consumption.
- Production of oil with competitive yield and acidity compatible with edible oils on the market.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Codevelop | Research with us this technology.
- Incubate | Make this technology the basis of your incubated company.
Thank you for your interest in our research.
For more information, please contact our team and ask your questions through our Citizen Service Center, by clicking here.
Don’t forget to indicate in the message which technology you want to know more about.