- Biofuels, oleochemical, food, personal care, cosmetics, and feed industries.
- Oilseed processing companies.
- Agricultural cooperatives.
Process of extraction of oil from macauba pulp from fresh fruits, using commercial enzymatic cocktails. The technology consists in extracting oil from macauba pulp using water and enzymes that increase the efficiency of the process without compromising the quality of the oil.
- Clean process with low environmental impact.
- High extraction efficiency allied to high oil quality.
- Eliminate drying of the fruits: reduction of energy consumption, time, and labor.
- Residual biomass with low lipid content.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Codevelop | Research with us this technology.
- Incubate | Make this technology the basis of your incubated company.
Thank you for your interest in our research.
For more information, please contact our team and ask your questions through our Citizen Service Center, by clicking here.
Don’t forget to indicate in the message which technology you want to know more about.