- Polymer reinforcement filler, specialty papers, and thickening agent.
Technology for obtaining cellulose nanofibers from agro-industrial residues or pure cellulose sources by pretreatment and hydrolysis.
- Renewable, biodegradable and tensile resistant material.
- Alternative as a reinforcing filler for polymers.
- High surface area enabling cellulose functionalization.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Codevelop | Research with us this technology.
- Incubate | Make this technology the basis of your incubated company.
Thank you for your interest in our research.
For more information, please contact our team and ask your questions through our Citizen Service Center, by clicking here.
Don’t forget to indicate in the message which technology you want to know more about.