Jatropha curcas cake
- Animal nutrition (monogastric and polygastric).
Degradation process of toxic compounds (phorbol esters) present in Jatropha curcas cake by cultivation of macrofungi, with formation of bioactive metabolites (polysaccharides, proteins, sterols, among others) in the pretreated biomass.
- Increased digestibility and metabolizable energy of the feedstock through partial delignification and depolymerization of biomass.
- Alternative treatment of oilseed cakes with restricted use due to toxic factors in animal nutrition.
- Bioenrichment of Jatropha curcas cake with incorporation of bioactive microbial metabolites.
- Reuse of residues.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Codevelop | Research with us this technology.
- Incubate | Make this technology the basis of your incubated company.
Thank you for your interest in our research.
For more information, please contact our team and ask your questions through our Citizen Service Center, by clicking here.
Don’t forget to indicate in the message which technology you want to know more about.