- Food industry.
- Pharmaceutical industry.
Xylitol production process from xylose obtained from the hemicellulosic fraction of sugarcane bagasse hydrolysate.
- Use of renewable and low cost raw material.
- Conversion of a residue (sugarcane bagasse or other agro-industrial residues) into a molecule with high added value and a well- established market.
- Adding value to the sugarcane chain, with the use of bagasse in biorefineries.
- Higher yield of end product when compared to similar processes.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Codevelop | Research with us this technology.
- Incubate | Make this technology the basis of your incubated company.
Thank you for your interest in our research.
For more information, please contact our team and ask your questions through our Citizen Service Center, by clicking here.
Don’t forget to indicate in the message which technology you want to know more about.